Vit Oral Aminoacids
Vitamins, minerals and aminoacids of fast absorption and highly effective, which
contribute to improve nutritional efficiency.
- Dropping bottle containing 50 ml, plastic bottles containing 1 and 5 liters.
Every 100 ml of Vit Oral Aminoacids contains:
- ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate): 30 mg
- Vitamin A Palmitate: 170.000 IU
- Vitamin D2: 10.000 IU
- Vitamin E Acetate: 150 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine HCl): 600 IU
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): 150 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl): 180 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin): 4.000 mcg
- Vitamin B15 (Pangamic Acid): 300 mg
- Nicotinamide: 300 mg
- Calcium Pantothenate: 180 mg
- L Potassium Aspartate: 400 mg
- L Magnesium Aspartate: 300 mg
- Arginine HCl: 500 mg
- Lysine HCL: 500 mg
- L Leucine: 250 mg
- L Isoleucine: 250 mg
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate: 225 mg
- Sodium Selenite Anhydrous: 70 mg
- Excipients q.s.f.: 100 ml
General reconstituent for all species.
Physical asthenia. Decrease in performance. Animals in training. Post-surgical
convalescence or after infectious and/or parasitic diseases.
Dehydration. Ion imbalance. Diarrhea. Fluid replacement. States of shock.
- Adult large animals (equines and bovines): 20.00 ml
- Calves and foals: 10.00 ml
- Ovines and swine: 10.00 ml
- Canines and felines: 1 ml every 10 kg
- Birds: 1 ml/liter of drinking water
Duration of Treatment
The treatment can be carried out for 7 days.
Method of Administration
This product is administered orally only.
Performance and feed conversion rate improver for animals. Multivitamin. Basic treatment
for highly demanding competitions.
Weight loss. Appetite stimulation. Physical exhaustion. More energy. Recovery of sick,
deprived and injured animals. Protein supply. Dehydration. Detoxification. Fatigue resistance. Rickets decrease.